Matchday Information: Forest Green Rovers
Real People. Real Emotion. Real Football.
Season Tickets on sale until 14:00 in the club shop this Saturday
If you are planning to buy match tickets for the visit of Forest Green, away tickets or your season-ticket for the 2020/21 season, please arrive as early as possible to avoid delays and ensure entry to the ground before kick-off.
The club shop will not be selling season-tickets past 14:00 to allow for match tickets to be bought and to prevent queuing in the build-up to kick-off.
Finance Options for season-tickets are available in the club shop and glass, ticket windows outside - if you wish to take up the option of finance you will to bring your bank card and a form of valid I.D.
The club’s fanzone will be open tomorrow. However, it will be situated outside the Arkell’s Stand rather than Don Rogers, as the green is still waterlogged.
Mansfield Ticket Refunds
As usual for any postponement before kick-off supporters will be entitled to a full refund for the re-arranged game if they cannot make the new date.
Please note that due to the fixture being an away game, the club shop require the tickets to be in their possession before a refund can be processed. Supporters will need to come into store or, if that is not possible, post it back to the club shop with your client reference number and contact details.
Pre-match handshakes won’t take place
As a result of the ongoing concerns posed the by Coronavirus outbreak and following specific medical advice, the Fair Play handshake between players and match officials will not take place until further notice.
Whilst the Government guidance does remain unchanged, a decision has been taken due to the way in which the Covid-19 virus can be transmitted through a handshake
The EFL remains in regular dialogue with the Government regarding the ongoing concerns posed by the coronavirus and is being appraised on a regular basis of developments that could potentially impact Swindon Town and the Competitions we participate in.
The EFL will continue to provide the club with updates and advice as it is issued to ensure we have all the relevant up-to date information and we will advise our supporters accordingly.
These matters are subject to constant change and we will update as appropriate.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze.
- Put used tissues in the bin straight away
- Wash your hands with soap and water often – use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available.
- Try to avoid close contact with people who are unwell
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
- Not touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean
- To contact NHS 111 if anyone is worried about their symptoms. The advice is to not go directly to your GP or other healthcare environment.
- Further information is available on the PHE blog and NHS.UK.