SWINDON Town Football in the Community Trust are currently looking to recruit for the September 2013 intake of the Football and Futsal Education Programme.
This programme is open to 16 and 17 year olds looking to complete their Level 3 BTEC in Sport, take part in a comprehensive work experience programme and receive top class football coaching on a daily basis. Other benefits of this hugely successful education programme include:
• FA Level 1 and 2 Coaching Qualifications.
• 3 Coach Development workshops.
• Swindon Town training kit.
• Fixtures against other professional clubs and local sixth forms.
• Access and funding opportunities to a range of other coaching qualifications.
• Opportunity to take part in the National Citizen Service.
• Support with UCAS applications.
• Overseas Football Tour
Trial days for this programme take place on 9th February for anyone wishing to apply directly to the club. Further information can be obtained from Swindon Town Football in the Community Trust by contacting Adam Tribbick on (01793) 421303 or email@example.com.