SWINDON Town Football Club Academy is looking for talented individuals looking to gain experience as a Video Analyst within a professional football environment (casual basis).
The voluntary role would require the individual to film a variety of Youth Academy matches from age groups U9 - U18 and possibly some coaching sessions too.
To be considered for these opportunities you should have:
• Previous experience of operating a video camera.
• Have access to a video camera and tripod.
• Good communication and inter-personal skills.
• A proactive approach and a willingness to work flexibly.
• Have own transport to and from Swindon.
• No specific qualifications required. A desire for a career in football analysis in the future is preferred.
• May at times be required to work youth matches away from Swindon (travel provided) which is preferable but not essential
The successful applicant will be required to undergo a satisfactory enhanced CRB check.
Hours of Work:
The role requires individuals to work an average 3 hours per week Academy Match-days (usually Saturday / Sundays) subject to fixture dates and time.
How to apply:
To apply, please send your CV with covering letter to Steve Hale, using the email address email@example.com
Please note - the closing date is 25th November 2013