- To assist in running of the store on a daily basis
- Pro active use of ticketing systems
- Merchandise products to the highest standard
- Deliver an outstanding customer service setting
- Stock management
- Control web and telephone orders
- The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate relevant supervisory experience and have held a supervisor position in a customer service environment for over one year.
- Experience ideally, but not essentially of merchandise of the type that will be offered for sale in the STFC Store or usage of one of the varying ticketing systems.
- Well developed interpersonal skills with an empathy for customers and the delivery of a first class customer care programme
- Computer literate with a good understanding of web based systems.
- First class customer service skills, someone who is able to motivate others and who will be attentive to their own development.
- Good commercial awareness, sound administration skills and a pro active attitude towards their work.
- Good aesthetic values, someone with a good eye for appearance and detail and a team player, someone who can make a valuable contribution to the wider STFC strategy.
Salary and Benefits:
An attractive salary and benefits package will be offered.
This position will be based at STFC Store, County Ground, Swindon, SN1 2ED.
You will report directly to the Head of Retail & Ticketing.
To Apply please email your CV with covering letter to email@example.com.