This will give students a great opportunity to gain invaluable experience in match analysis.
- Film academy and youth team games. (Under-9s to Under-16s)
- Create Individual clips from the game for the Youth Team
- Compile team video clips and reports from the game relating to the weekly topics/game objectives.
- Be involved in regular team analysis sessions
- Have/be in the process of an undergraduate degree.
- Be available either Saturday or Sunday every weekend (Academy matchdays).
- Have a good knowledge of football
- Be a competent user of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Have strong communication skills
- Have experience using video editing software (Desirable)
- Previous experience of working within a professional sport environment
The available position is offered on a volunteer basis only.
To show your interest in the internship please email email@example.com with your CV and cover letter. The closing date is 2nd July.