The desired candidate will be required to work around 20 hours per week with shift days and time to be discussed at the interview stage.
All CVs must be sent to email@example.com. The closing date for applications is Friday 19th August.
• Help with the daily running of the Store
• Process online orders
• Accept deliveries
• Serve customers
• Assist with the Ticket Office Manager
• Previous retail experience is desirable
• Computer literate
• Experience and comfortable using Microsoft Office
• Well-developed interpersonal skills with an empathy for customers and the delivery of first class customer service
• Sound administration skills and a proactive attitude towards their work