The following press release is from the organisers of this year's Expo.
Last year our events have grown dramatically with 394 exhibitors across our 5 Expo’s and just under 5,000 delegates attended our events.
What’s New for 2016’s South West Expo – Swindon?
This year it is our 4th birthday and in celebration we are making the South West Expo – Swindon bigger and better than all our previous events. This year we have joined forces with Business West to make it bigger and better than all previous events.
The planned highlights of 2016 are as follows:
• New Keynote Speakers coming to the region for the first time. This year’s line-up of keynote speakers continues our proud reputation of brining business’s most influential names to the region to inspire and motivate the local business community as they share their success secrets. Our keynote speakers are the UK’s leading business influencers, through their business acumen and extensive experience you will be empowered with the renewed guidance and ambition to take your business to its next level of growth.
• South West’s Biggest Free Networking Breakfast. For the past two years we have produced South West’s Biggest Networking Breakfast through our pre-Expo breakfast event. Last year over 300 local business leaders / owners attended our pre-Expo breakfast networking. The pre-Expo breakfast is a great way to start the day off. You arrive at the venue on the day of the Expo between 7.30am -9.00am, have breakfast, network and be motivated by the keynote address from a leading UK business personality. You then are all ready for the grand opening of the expo at 9.00am and will be one of the first to get your delegate bag with promotional offers worth £100+.
• Free Industry Leading Workshops. All of our workshops have been designed to address issues that affect your business. Not only have our Workshops been created to be an interesting, interactive and enjoyable way of gaining practical hands-on experience, they are also a way of picking up the knowledge that your company may be lacking.
• Serious Speed Networking. Meet 40 new contacts in 30 minutes. Speed networking is the quickest and most effective way for you to add potential suppliers, partners or clients to your contact list. Historically all of our networking sessions are always completely packed out throughout the day. We hold several speed networking sessions as well as ladies only networking at our events.
• 1-2-1 ZONE. This year we have created a 1-2-1 Zone in which you can hold a private meeting with either a possible new contact, supplier or partner that you may have met during your networking sessions. Alternatively you may want to use this facility to arrange a meeting at the Expo with your current clients.
• Success Secrets (What made them succeed?). This panel of eminent business leaders / entrepreneurs will share the secrets to the phenomenal success they have achieved along with the mistakes that they have made along the way. This is a fantastic Q&A opportunity for regional business leaders to ask questions and gain the advice and information need for a business to succeed today. The panel is made up of various experts from different sectors across the UK, so you can be confident that you will receive the best advice with the very latest information critical for the success of your business.
• 101 Business Matters. This year we are introducing several 101 business matter booths. These small booths will be set up with various experts from the UK that will be able to assist you in the challenges any business owner faces during the day to day running of the company. Whether it be accountancy, hr, marketing, cash flow, funding or simply business development challenges there will be an expert available and ready to talk to you about your business needs and offer practical advice.
• Supporting Charity. The ethos behind our business is giving back, that is why we ensure that the event is called business and community. To date we have given £12,000 towards local charities and want to continue to increase this in 2016. This year we have chosen the charity A Soldiers Journey (A charity that is dedicated to helping our injured soldiers and their families). We never charge an entrance fee to attend our events however we are asking that delegates make a voluntary minimum £1.00 donation on the day of the Expo that will be donated towards this worthy charity.
Our passion is supporting regional business growth and development. We hope that you are able to either meet new clients, suppliers, prospects or just catch up with old business associates at this year’s event.
Register by visiting https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/the-south-west-expo-2016-tickets-20777857130 or call 01793 862 510 or email email@example.com.