Swindon Town are pleased to announce that we have revised our Season Ticket prices for the 2017/18 campaign.
Prices for next season were launched back in February but, following our relegation to the Sky Bet League Two, we have taken the decision to amend the current prices of Season Tickets.
Season Tickets at the revised prices will be available to buy online from https://www.eticketing.co.uk/swindontown/ on Monday 29th May and in-store from Tuesday 30th May.
Benefits of a 2017/18 Season Ticket include:
- Season Tickets are fully transferable within the same category.
- Reserved seat for every 2017/18 home league fixture.
- Guaranteed seat for home cup fixtures if purchased in window provided.
- 260 loyalty points for use during the 2017/18 season, providing you with priority status for 'big' away games, cup competitions and possible play-off fixtures.
- 10% loyalty cash on all purchased STFC merchandise.
- Significant savings compared to standard matchday ticket prices.
HOW TO BUY:
- Head to www.stfcdirect.com.
- Call 0871 876 1993 and select option 1 (£5 admin fee per Season Ticket when booking by phone).
- Visit the STFC Store in person (this service will not be available after 2pm on matchdays).
For further details and a full price breakdown, please download the 2017/18 Season Ticket PDF HERE.