Swindon Town Football Club can confirm that we have launched a bag search policy which will come into place with immediate effect.
The purpose of this policy is to advise all supporters that all bags will be checked and tagged before allowing entry into The Energy Check County Ground.
The following procedures will be adhered to by all and applied on an event day.
- All spectators with a bag must enter enter via the following turnstiles:
- The Arkells Stand - Turnstiles 9 & 10
- The Better Town End - Turnstiles 18 & 19
- The Don Rogers/Nationwide Stand - Turnstiles 20 & 21
- The maximum dimensions of a bag that will be permitted into the stadium will be 55cmx40cmx25cm
- All bags will be checked by our security and will be tagged
- All bags inside the stadium without a tag will have to be searched and tagged
The above guidelines are important to ensure we have a secure and safe environment for everyone that is inside the stadium.
We look forward to you enjoying your experience at Swindon Town Football Club.