Swindon Town Football Club have an exciting opportunity for a First-Team Performance Analyst.
The successful candidate will be expected to work closely with first-team management to film all first-team fixtures, in addition to creating opposition videos and reports.
They will also be tasked with providing post-match analysis both to the team and to the individual player.
- Creating reports on upcoming opposition for the coaching staff, watching and analysing upcoming opposition and developing a presentation to be delivered to 1st team players and staff
- Attend and film all 1st team fixtures home and away, filming of 1st team training as and when required
- Coding the game both for match events and individual player clips
- Create post-match videos and motivational videos as and when requested, undertake ad hoc duties as requested by Management.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE MUST HAVE:
- A good level of football knowledge
- Good understanding and experience using SportsCode and Wyscout
- Excellent computer skills (predominately Mac) and comfortable using Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Keynote, iMovie and iBooks. Applicants should be able to pick up new technology quickly
- Excellent written skills and creative presentation skills
- A good work ethic, attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure and handle multiple projects.
- Flexible and able to work unsociable hours and weekends/bank holidays
- Previous experience with a minimum of two years working within professional football
- Related undergraduate degree (such as Sports Science)
- Masters in Performance Analysis is desirable
- Coaching qualifications are desirable
- Full UK Driving Licence
Closing Date: Friday 13th October 2017
Salary: Dependent on experience
Please send a CV and covering letter of no more than one page to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Within the covering letter please include salary expectations and your current notice period (if applicable).