Swindon Town Football Club have today announced prices for our 2018/19 Season Tickets, which are now on sale.
There is a current feel-good factor around The Energy Check County Ground with the team currently in a Play-Off spot in the Sky Bet League Two following our fifth consecutive home win on Saturday.
As a result, we have given fans the opportunity to renew within the next ten days with terrific savings to be had within that time frame.
- Early Bird Savings of at least £25 off 2017/18 prices in the ten-day window ONLY
- Season Tickets are fully transferable within the same category
- Reserved seat for every 2018/19 home league fixture
- Guaranteed seat for home cup fixtures if purchased in window provided
- 260 loyalty points for use during the 2018/19 season, providing you with priority status for 'big' away games, cup competitions and possible Play-Off fixtures.
- In addition, you will receive an additional 50 loyalty points if secured during the ten-day window
- 10% loyalty cash on all purchased STFC merchandise
- Significant savings compared to standard matchday ticket prices
- Refer a friend for a 2018/19 Season Ticket and receive £20 loyalty cash to spend in the STFC Store
HOW TO BUY:
- Online via https://www.eticketing.co.uk/swindontown/
- Call 0871 876 1993 and select option 1 (£5 admin fee per Season Ticket when booking by phone)
- Visit the STFC Store in person (this service will not be available after 2pm on Matchdays)
For further details and a full price breakdown, please see the graphic below.
Or, click HERE.