Rollin Menayese became Swindon Town's first signing of Transfer Deadline Day after joining on loan from Bristol Rovers until the end of the season.
Here's all you need to know about our new midfielder...
- Rollin Menayese was born on December 4th 1997.
- He was born in the Democratic Republic of Congo but moved to South Wales at an early age.
- He attended St Joseph's Roman Catholic High School in Newport.
- Rollin began his career in the Cardiff City Academy, alongside brother Elvis, and captained The Bluebirds at every youth level.
- He also skippered Wales at both U16 and U17 levels.
- After being released by City in December 2016, he joined Weston-super-Mare and started twenty-two games for the National South outfit.
- His fine form caught the eye of Bristol Rovers and he signed a pre-contract agreement with The Gas in February 2017, before officially joining in the summer.
- Rollin has featured in four Sky Bet League One games for Rovers this term, including starts away at Northampton Town and Scunthorpe United.
- He also played half-an-hour in the 3-1 win against Doncaster Rovers at the weekend.
- His impressive progress at Rovers was rewarded with a new contract last week.
- Menayese is a towering centre-back who is aggressive and dominant in the air.
- He will wear the number 34 shirt during his time at Town.