Jak McCourt became the latest player to put pen to paper for Town earlier this week after signing on a free transfer.
Here's all you need to know about our new midfielder...
- Jak McCourt was born in Liverpool on July 6th 1995 (23-years-old).
- McCourt stands at 5ft 10in.
- The 23-year-old is known as a number 4 with a good eye for a pass and the ability to both create and score goals.
- Jak began his career with Leicester City but never featured for the first-team, instead spending time on loan with the likes of Torquay United and Port Vale.
- He then sealed a permanent switch to Barnsley in 2016 and was an unused sub as the Tykes beat Millwall in the League One Play-Off Final at Wembley.
- McCourt was on the move again in June 2016, joining Northampton Town on a two-year deal where he scored his first senior goal in a 1-1 draw with Scunthorpe United in October of that year.
- A move to Chesterfield then followed last summer and he scored six goals in 39 outings, although he was unable to prevent the club from suffering relegation to the Conference.
- McCourt has shown he has an eye for the spectacular, as proven at The Energy Check County Ground where he scored this superb effort...
- Jak has penned a one-year deal at SN1 and he'll add to Phil Brown's options in the engine room.