Toumani Diagouraga became Town's seventh signing of the summer on Wednesday after putting pen to paper on a two-year deal with the club.
Here's everything you need to know about our latest recruit...
- Toumani Diagouraga was born on June 10th 1987 (31-years-old).
- He was born in Paris, France and stands at 6ft 2in.
- The midfielder is known for his ability to break up play, dictate tempo and he was compared to Arsenal icon Patrick Vieira earlier on in his career.
- Diagouraga began his career in his homeland with Paris Saint-Germain's Academy, but signed for Watford in 2004 after being spotted by a Hornets' Scout.
- He signed a professional contract in November 2004 at just 17-years-old, and played a starring role in the club's run to the Quarter-Finals of the 2004/05 FA Youth Cup.
- Toumani soon attracted the interest of Chelsea but he went on to make his first-team debut for Watford during a League Cup victory over Wolverhampton Wanderers in September 2005.
- His league debut followed in December and he finished the 2005/06 campaign with four games under his belt.
- 2006 also saw Diagouraga head to The County Ground for a short loan spell, whilst he also had similar stints with Rotherham United and Hereford United.
- The midfielder joined Hereford on a permanent transfer in 2008 and he played a key role in the club's promotion to League One. He scored four goals in 98 games for United.
- A move to Peterborough United followed in June 2009 but, despite a successful start to his Posh career, he soon found himself out of favour and he was back on the move a year later.
- And it was his move to Brentford which really allowed Toumani to make his name in English football as he flourished at Griffin Park.
- He racked up 210 appearances for the Bees and helped the club secure promotion to the Championship at the end of the 2013/14 season, whilst he was crowned as the club's Player of the Year during the following campaign.
- After leaving Brentford, the midfielder went on to have spells with Leeds United in the Championship and Portsmouth.
- He has spent the last two years with Ipswich Town, Plymouth Argyle and, most recently, Fleetwood Town.
- Diagouraga has now penned a two-year deal at SN1 and he'll be hoping to add another promotion to his CV during his time with the club.