Swindon Town is delighted to welcome fans of the Lionesses to the Energy Check County Ground on Tuesday.
We’ve just got a few things that supporters will need to know before heading to SN1 for the second part of Phil Neville’s side’s #RoadToFrance.
We would like to wish everyone a safe and happy evening at the CG!
- We would advise all supporters to arrive at least an hour before kick-off to enable a smooth entry into the County Ground, and ensure supporters are not late to take their seats due to our bag search policy
- The club would ask all supporters to avoid, if possible, bringing a bag to the ground unless absolutely necessary. The maximum dimensions of a bag that will be permitted into the stadium will be 55cmx40cmx25cm. All bags will be checked by our security outside the ground and tagged.
- Fans attending the game who are situated in blocks AW1, AW2 and AW3 will enter the ground from the Stratton Bank entrance which can only be accessed on foot by:
- From the club shop: Walking round from the Don Rogers Stand
- Straight up Shrivenham Road and left at Mitchell Cycles back towards the ground.
- If you’re coming from St. Joseph’s College, you will need to turn left into Octocal Way, left into Shrivenham Road and rightat Mitchell Cycles towards the back of the Stratton Bank Stand.
- You will need to enter via turnstiles on the Stratton Bank.
For questions and directions, contact your nearest steward or matchday guide who will be able to point you in the right direction.
- Supporters can check their match ticket against our stadium plan to familiarise themselves with the layout of the County Ground
- Please check to see whether your ticket is a print-at-home or being delivered to you ahead of the day and make sure you bring your print-at-home ticket and have it readily available.
- Those with group bookings should arrive before 18:00 on the night to avoid delays to their entry to the ground.
- There are no spaces available at The Energy Check County Ground on the night of the game but there are several town centre car parks situated half a mile from the stadium.
- There is nearby street parking also. Parking is available at St. Joseph’s Catholic College (Ocotal Way, SN3 3LR) for £5, a ten-minute walk to the Energy Check County Ground.
- Other suggested car parks include: Whalebridge multi-storey Car Park, Fleming Way multi-storey Car Park.
- For more options please see the list of Swindon’s car parks.
Travelling from the East and West >>
Leave the M4 at Junction 15. Take the Commonhead Roundabout. Turn left onto the A4259 Marlborough Road. Take the 2nd exit at the roundabout onto Queens Drive. At the next set of roundabouts take the 3rd exit onto County Road. The entrance to the ground is on the first right.
Travelling from the Midlands >>
Take the M40 to Junction 9. Then take the A43, A34 and then the A420 into Swindon. At Drakes’ Roundabout turn onto Queen’s Drive. At the next set of roundabouts take the 3rd exit onto County Road, the entrance to the stadium is the first right.
Travelling by train >>
From the front of the station turn left onto Station Road. Head right onto Corporation Street. At the traffic lights turn left onto Manchester Road. At the end of Manchester Road turn right onto County Road. The entrance to the stadium is the second left. This walk should take approximately 10 minutes.
Travelling by bus >>
Queens Drive and Fleming Way are the nearest roads with bus stops. Buses that stop here are numbers 1A, 5, 13, 14 and 23.