Matchday Information v Scunthorpe
Real People. Real Emotion. Real Football. Season Tickets on sale until 14:00 in the club shop on Saturday
After season-tickets went on sale this week, we are expecting a higher volume of people in the club shop ahead of tomorrow’s game.
With this in mind, if you are planning to buy match tickets for the visit of Scunthorpe, away tickets, the six-game bundle or you season-ticket for the 2020/21 season, please arrive as early as possible to avoid delays and ensure entry to the ground before kick-off.
The club shop will not be selling season-tickets past 14:00, an hour before kick-off to allow for match tickets to be bought and to prevent queuing in the build-up to kick-off.
Finance Options for season-tickets are available in the club shop and glass, ticket windows outside - if you wish to take up the option of finance you will to bring your bank card and a form of valid I.D.
With the adverse weather conditions, the club would like to advise supporters to allow for extra time on your journey to the County Ground and to arrive as early as possible.
It is, of course, advisable to wrap up as warm as possible. However, the club would like to remind supporters that umbrellas are not permitted at the County Ground.
The club would also like to pass on the following advice regarding the coronavirus:
Over the last few days in the UK we have seen an increase in the number of people being tested for coronavirus.
The global situation of the Wuhan Novel Coronavirus is changing on a daily basis, with the WHO now having called a Global Health Emergency.
It is important to note, that this is not a global pandemic.
Cases have now been identified in individuals who have not travelled to/from China. Due to this the case definition has now changed
- In the 14 days before the onset of illness:
- travel to China, Hong Kong, Japan, Macau, Malaysia, Republic of Korea, Singapore, Taiwan or Thailand in the 14 days
- contact with confirmed cases of WN-CoV
- acute respiratory infection of any degree of severity, including at least one of shortness of breath or cough (with or without fever) call 111
If you have any of the criteria please follow the guidance below;
- Risk avoidance – minimise exposure to public spaces if you have
- stay indoors and avoid contact with other people as you would with the flu
- call NHS 111 to inform them of your recent travel to the area
We advise when attending all matches at the County Ground;
- please use soap and hand gels as provided.
- if you feel unwell during your visit to the County Ground the recommendation is to return home immediately and contact 111 for further advice.
- Swindon town football club requests they do not self-present to our medical facilities in such case.