Matchday Information v Scunthorpe
Real People. Real Emotion. Real Football.
Season Tickets on sale until 19:15 in the club shop on Tuesday night.
If you are planning to buy match tickets for the visit of Scunthorpe, away tickets, the six-game bundle or your season-ticket for the 2020/21 season, please arrive as early as possible to avoid delays and ensure entry to the ground before kick-off.
The club shop will not be selling season-tickets past 19:15 to allow for match tickets to be bought and to prevent queuing in the build-up to kick-off.
Finance Options for season-tickets are available in the club shop and glass, ticket windows outside - if you wish to take up the option of finance you will to bring your bank card and a form of valid I.D.
Tickets for original Scunthorpe valid for tonight's game
Supporters with tickets from the postponed fixture are able to use them without switching for a new one ahead of this evening's game. They simply scan the barcode as usual.
Mansfield Ticket Refunds
As usual for any postponement before kick-off supporters will be entitled to a full refund for the re-arranged game if they cannot make the new date.
However, we would request supporters please wait until both clubs and the EFL have agreed a new date before contacting the club for a refund.
Please note that due to the fixture being an away game, the club shpo require the tickets to be in their possession before a refund can be processed. Supporters will need to come into store or, if that is not possible, post it back to the club shop with your client reference number and contact details.
The club would also like to pass on the following advice regarding the coronavirus:
Over the last few days in the UK we have seen an increase in the number of people being tested for coronavirus.
The global situation of the Wuhan Novel Coronavirus is changing on a daily basis.
It is important to note, that this is not a global pandemic.
Cases have now been identified in individuals who have not travelled to/from China. Due to this the case definition has now changed
- In the 14 days before the onset of illness:
- travel to China, Hong Kong, Japan, Macau, Malaysia, Republic of Korea, Singapore, Taiwan or Thailand in the 14 days
- contact with confirmed cases of WN-CoV
- acute respiratory infection of any degree of severity, including at least one of shortness of breath or cough (with or without fever) call 111
If you have any of the criteria please follow the guidance below;
- Risk avoidance – minimise exposure to public spaces if you have
- stay indoors and avoid contact with other people as you would with the flu
- call NHS 111 to inform them of your recent travel to the area
We advise when attending all matches at the County Ground;
- please use soap and hand gels as provided.
- if you feel unwell during your visit to the County Ground the recommendation is to return home immediately and contact 111 for further advice.
- Swindon Town Football Club requests they do not self-present to our medical facilities in such case.