Swindon Town are proud to announce player sponsorship packages for the 2020/21 season.
With the ongoing COVID pandemic still very much a factor in terms of restrictions and how the guidelines and directives affect what the club has done previously; we are launching a new look sponsorship package.
Although very different, it is critical the Club is still able to drive revenues through sponsorships; so, we would very much welcome your support when sponsoring a player.
For every player we will be offering:
- Player-issue home, or away shirt signed by your sponsored player
- Acknowledgement of your shirt sponsorships on the Clubs official website – Logo on the first team player profile pages
- Player profiles each month of the 2020/21 season – Profiling each sponsor with a tag on our social media channels.
The player sponsorships available are:
|NUMBER||PLAYER||HOME SPONSORSHIP||AWAY SPONSORSHIP|
We also have sponsorship available for members of our First-team coaching staff:
- Tommy Wright (First-team Coach)
- Steve Mildenhall (Goalkeeping Coach)
If you are interested in sponsoring a player this season, please contact head of commercial Adam Wainwright at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
We would like to take this time to thank those supporters and companies who have already agreed to sponsor a player for the season.