Swindon Town would like to make fans aware of the following information ahead of tonight's Sky Bet League Two clash against Tranmere Rovers at The County Ground.
Kick-off is set for 7:45pm as the Reds look to get back to winning ways, and here's all you need to know for before the game.
Season Ticket Cards
We would like to remind fans of the current situation regarding Season Ticket Cards:
- All supporters who purchased a Season Ticket, requesting a physical card before the print cut-off date of Monday 9th August, will be receiving their card imminently. You will be able to use either the card or the digital season card, therefore if your physical card has not arrived, don’t panic, you can use the digital one for this evening or a paper copy if one has been provided
- Any supporters who bought a Season Ticket online will receive a digital season ticket to their registered email address
- To clarify, the club have sent digital season tickets to supporters to ensure entry to the stadium can be made in case there is a delay in receiving your card
- Any supporters who have not received a card or digital season ticket by Tuesday afternoon, you still will be able to gain entry to the stadium in your purchased seat. Please visit the ticket office in good time prior to kick-off and we can issue a paper ticket for stadium access.
- Match tickets for all fixtures will be available online right up until half-time of the game. Supporters can download the attached QR code or print at home the attached PDF.
- Physical paper Match tickets will also be on sale at The County Ground up until 7pm from the ticket office glass windows, by visiting the ticket office or calling 0330 002 1993 during opening hours – If you have any issues please contact a member of staff at the Ground
Store Opening Times:
- Tuesday – 10am-7:45pm
- Thursday – 10am-4pm
- Friday – 10am – 4pm
- Saturdays (Home Match Day Only) – 9am-3pm
Town players Mathieu Baudry and Jordan Lyden will be popping by the STFC Store at 6:45pm to greet fans, sign autographs and pose for pictures, so make sure you come and say hi!
- At the County Ground this evening, there will be NO parking available on the night. Only pre-booked parking is available which includes Blue Badge.
- If you have booked parking, please be aware that it is likely that you won’t have your same spot as previous years due to changes in the car park layout.
- Please be considerate to car parking officials as this is something they can’t control.
- There is matchday parking available at St. Joseph’s college as normal.
- Any queries from this evening, please contact the Football Club later in the week with your concerns.
We look forward to seeing you tonight.
There will be a number of customer care stewards and some friendly faces around the ground to help and assist supporters and we would like to thank everyone for their support and patience with us over the last few weeks.