Swindon Town would like to make fans aware of the following important information ahead of our first home game of the 2021-22 EFL Sky Bet League Two season against Carlisle United on Saturday.
Season Ticket Cards
Along with yesterday’s statement, we wanted to provide a further update to supporters on their cards.
- All supporters who purchased a Season Ticket, requesting a physical card before the print cut-off date of Monday 9th August, will receive their card to their registered address on Friday 13th August. You will be able to use either the card or the digital season card, therefore if your physical card has not arrived, don’t panic, you can use the digital one for Saturday.
- Any supporters who bought a season ticket online will receive a digital season ticket to their registered email address
- To clarify, the club have sent digital season tickets to supporters to ensure entry to the stadium can be made in case there is a delay in receiving your card
- Any supporters who have not received a card or digital season ticket by Saturday morning, you still will be able to gain entry to the stadium in your purchased seat. Please visit the ticket office in good time prior to kick-off and we can issue a paper ticket for stadium access.
- Match tickets for all fixtures will be available online right up until half-time of the game. Supporters can download the attached QR code or print at home the attached PDF.
- Physical paper Match tickets will also be on sale at The County Ground up until 1pm from the ticket office glass windows, by visiting the ticket office or calling 0330 002 1993 during opening hours – If you have any issues please contact a member of staff at the Ground
Store Opening Times:
- Tuesday – 10am-4pm (opening times extended until kick off on a Tuesday night home game)
- Thursday – 10am-4pm
- Friday – 10am – 4pm
- Saturdays (Home Match Day Only) – 9am-3pm
Club Legend Don Rogers will be popping by the Official Club Shop from 2pm on Saturday to meet and greet fans ahead of our home opener, so make sure you come and say hi!
Pre Match Event Timings
- The club would also like to advise supporters to be in their seats by 2.15pm on Saturday. This is so that we can pay our respects to those fans who have sadly lost their lives over the last two seasons as we call the Roll of Honour.
- There will be a very limited amount of car parking spaces available on a first come first serve basis for £5. There will only be a limited number of pre booked disabled spaces available which can be booked by emailing email@example.com.
- Blue badge season ticket holders who have renewed will also be able to park.
- For all other match day parking, we recommend using ST Joe’s school car parking which is located a 5 minute walk from the ground and is on a first come first serve basis at £5 a car. If demand increases then we will communicate out if Droves Car Park will be used as well.
There will be a number of customer care stewards and some friendly faces around the ground to help and assist supporters and we would like to thank everyone for their support and patience with us over the last few weeks.