Swindon Town would like to make fans aware of some key information and events ahead of our EFL Sky Bet League Two fixture against Mansfield Town on Saturday.
Kick-off is set for 3pm as the Reds look to end August on a high, and here's all you need to know before the game.
Season Ticket Cards
- The majority of supporters who requested a physical Season Ticket Card should now have received theirs. However, if you haven't, you can still use your digital copy to gain access to the ground on Saturday.
- To clarify, the club have sent digital season tickets to supporters to ensure entry to the stadium can be made in case there is a delay in receiving your card
- If you have any problems gaining access to the ground, please contact the nearest steward or customer care steward showing them your confirmation of purchase and they will be able to help you.
- Match tickets for all fixtures will be available online right up until half-time of the game. Supporters can download the attached QR code or print at home the attached PDF.
- Physical paper Match tickets will also be on sale at The County Ground up until 1pm from the ticket office glass windows, by visiting the ticket office or calling 0330 002 1993 during opening hours – If you have any issues please contact a member of staff at the Ground.
Store Opening Times:
- Tuesday – 10am-7:45pm
- Thursday – 10am-4pm
- Friday – 10am – 4pm
- Saturdays (Home Match Day Only) – 9am-3pm
Following problems with the tannoy system in the Don Rogers Stand for our game against Carlisle United, we will be reading out the Roll of Honour again on Saturday.
This will be read out at 2:50, so please ensure that you are in your seats well before this.
Also, we will officially be unveiling the Arkell's John Trollope Stand at 2:45pm, where we will be honouring two club legends in John and Don Rogers.
This will be a special day for the Football Club and it will give fans the opportunity to pay tribute to two of the best players to have ever played for Town.
After the game, the Legends Lounge will be open for the Liverpool v Chelsea game, and curry & rice will be served at half-time.
Additionally, Town Chairman Clem Morfuni will be present during the game to pour pints and interact with fans, so make sure you bring your Town match ticket to gain entry and watch the game and be served by Clem!
Our full 64-page Official Matchday Magazine makes its debut on Saturday, and it is jam packed with features, interviews and much, much more!
With Jack Payne as our Feature Interview, 'town' can be bought outside the ground and in the club shop prior to kick-off on Saturday for £3, while fans can digitally download our Official Matchday Magazine for just £1.50 by clicking here.
- At the County Ground on Saturday, there will be NO parking available on the day. Only pre-booked parking is available which includes Blue Badge.
- If you have booked parking, please be aware that it is likely that you won’t have your same spot as previous years due to changes in the car park layout.
- Please be considerate to car parking officials as this is something they can’t control.
- There is matchday parking available at St. Joseph’s college as normal, however, please be aware that there will be road works taking place outside of the college gates this weekend, so please allow extra time for your journey to The County Ground.
- Any queries from Saturday, please contact the Football Club later in the week with your concerns.
We look forward to seeing you tomorrow!
There will be a number of customer care stewards and some friendly faces around the ground to help and assist supporters and we would like to thank everyone for their support and patience with us over the last few weeks.