Swindon Town Football Club can now make public the minutes from the fourth Advisory Board meeting, which was hosted at The County Ground earlier this month.
Attended by Swindon Town Owner Clem Morfuni, CEO Rob Angus, Zav Austin, Eddie Parladorio, Alex Pollock who represented TrustSTFC and Anthony Reeves who was present on behalf of the Official Swindon Town Supporters Club, a number of key points were discussed, including:
- Ticketing for our Emirates FA Cup Third Round tie at home to Manchester City. Club will strive to be open and transparent when it comes to ticketing prices and the costs that this game will incur, and further communication will be issued on this in due course.
- An update was issued on the proposed purchase of The County Ground, with plans having now been submitted to the Conservative Councillors ahead of the February Cabinet Meeting.
- Discussed the winding up petition brought forward by Able, with the Club committed to fighting this in the courts while contingency plans are in place to ensure that the day-to-day running of the Football Club isn't impacted.
- More of our Blackout Third Kit has been ordered due to high demand, and there are plans to improve the merchandise sold from STFC Store.
- There was also an update on the issues with the PR system at The County Ground, in addition to the Ticketing Access Systems, with investments currently being made to ensure that improvements are made to both.
These were just some of the many topics discussed in the meeting, and fans can read the minutes in full by clicking HERE.
You can also view minutes from other meetings by visiting our Advisory Board section here
The sole purpose of the STFC Advisory Board is to meet monthly to review and assess the performance and strategic direction of Swindon Town Football Club, and to ensure that there is open, transparent and regular engagement on key matters impacting all aspects of the club.
It also builds on the Memorandum of Understanding that was recently signed between Swindon Town and TrustSTFC, and it continues the commitment from the Football Club to maintain open and transparent engagement with its fanbase.
The STFC Advisory Board will meet every month with the next meeting set for Tuesday 11th January 2022, and there is an opportunity for fans to raise any questions they have via TrustSTFC and the Supporters Club.
The Advisory Board meetings present an ideal opportunity for fans to put across their feedback, ideas and suggestions to the club’s management team, so we encourage all supporters to get in touch with either of the Supporter Groups.
There will be a section devoted to the Advisory Board on the official Swindon Town Website, where documents and minutes from every meeting will be published for fans to read.