Swindon Town would like to make fans aware of some key information and events ahead of our EFL Sky Bet League Two fixture against Port Vale today.
Kick-off is set for 3pm as the Reds look to extend their stellar start to the season, and here's all you need to know before the game.
Season Ticket Cards
- The majority of supporters who requested a physical Season Ticket Card should now have received theirs. However, if you haven't, you can still use your digital copy to gain access to the ground on Saturday.
- To clarify, the club have sent digital season tickets to supporters to ensure entry to the stadium can be made in case there is a delay in receiving your card
- If you have any problems gaining access to the ground, please contact the nearest steward or customer care steward showing them your confirmation of purchase and they will be able to help you.
- Match tickets for all fixtures will be available online right up until half-time of the game. Supporters can download the attached QR code or print at home the attached PDF.
- Physical paper Match tickets will also be on sale at The County Ground up until 1pm from the ticket office glass windows, by visiting the ticket office or calling 0330 002 1993 during opening hours – If you have any issues please contact a member of staff at the Ground.
Store Opening Times:
- Tuesday – 10am-7:45pm
- Thursday – 10am-4pm
- Friday – 10am – 4pm
- Saturdays (Home Match Day Only) – 9am-3pm
Town Owner Clem Morfuni will be at Swindon Cricket Club from 11:45am today, where fans will have chance to bowl against Clem!
Then, from about 1:15pm, Clem will be visiting Queenstown Social Club to pull pints and meet and engage with supporters before kick-off
After the game, the Legends Lounge will be open for the Aston Villa v Chelsea game, and chilli & rice will be served at half-time.
Additionally, Town Chairman Clem Morfuni will be present during the game to pour pints and interact with fans, so make sure you bring your Town match ticket to gain entry and watch the game and be served by Clem
Our full 64-page Official Matchday Magazine makes is back this Saturday, and it is jam packed with features, interviews and much, much more!
With Alex Gilbert as our Feature Interview, 'town' can be bought outside the ground and in the club shop prior to kick-off on Saturday for £3, while fans can digitally download our Official Matchday Magazine for just £1.50 by clicking here.
- At the County Ground on Saturday, there will be NO parking available on the day. Only pre-booked parking is available which includes Blue Badge.
- If you have booked parking, please be aware that it is likely that you won’t have your same spot as previous years due to changes in the car park layout.
- Please be considerate to car parking officials as this is something they can’t control.
- There is matchday parking available at St. Joseph’s college as normal, however, please be aware that there will be road works taking place outside of the college gates this weekend, so please allow extra time for your journey to The County Ground.
- Any queries from Saturday, please contact the Football Club later in the week with your concerns.
We look forward to seeing you tomorrow!
There will be a number of customer care stewards and some friendly faces around the ground to help and assist supporters and we would like to thank everyone for their support and patience with us over the last few weeks.