Swindon Town Football Club would like to make fans aware of some important information ahead of our game against Barrow on Saturday.
Ben Garner's team take on Barrow in a huge, huge game in what is the final home game of the 2021-22 EFL Sky Bet League Two season at The County Ground tomorrow.
Kick-Off is at 3pm.
With the Playoffs still in sight, there is everything to play for on Saturday and we have some important information we want to share with fans..
All turnstiles will be open from 1:30pm on Saturday, as will the Media Gate at the end of the Arkell's John Trollope Stand for the press
- Tickets are available to purchase online right now, and up until kick-off tomorrow, by clicking HERE.
- The Stratton Bank is open for home fans on Saturday, although no ticket transfers or exchanges are allowed.
Store Opening Times:
- Tuesday – 10am-4pm
- Thursday – 10am-4pm
- Friday – 10am – 4pm
- Saturdays (Home Match Day Only) – 9am-3pm
At half-time of Saturday's game, 10 lucky fans will have the chance to take a penalty against Owner, Clem Morfuni on The County Ground pitch.
We are going to pick out 10 fans in total by random, with five fans who have a valid match ticket for Saturday, and five Season Ticket Holders who are in attendance on Saturday and who have renewed for the 2022-23 season before 4pm today.
Winners will be notified after 4pm today.
Jordan Lyden will be in the STFC Store to meet and greet fans from 1:45pm onwards on Saturday.
We will be holding our annual Roll Of Honour before Saturday's game, where we honour those Town fans who have sadly passed away over the course of the past year.
This will take place at 2:50pm on Saturday, so please be in your seat before this to ensure you don't miss it.
After the game, Ben Garner, his coaching staff and the entire team will come back out on to the pitch to do a Lap of Appreciation to thank fans for their incredible support this season.
However, this won't take place if fans enter the playing area after the final whistle.
The Legends Lounge will be open from 12pm for home fans ONLY with a match ticket, and will be open after the game until 7:30pm.
The Newcastle V Liverpool game will be shown from 12:30pm, as will the Leeds United V Manchester City game from 5:30pm.
The Legends Lounge will close at 7:30pm.
Clem and Rob Angus will be in the Legends Lounge after our game from 6pm to talk to fans, while pizzas from Fratello's will be sold in the Legends Lounge after our game has finished too.
Bar 71 will be open for AWAY FANS from 12pm.
Food and soft drinks will be available from the kiosk in the Stratton Bank on Saturday.
No alcohol will be served.
Burgers, pies, chips and other hot food will be available to buy.
Our full 64-page Official Matchday Magazine is back on Saturday, and it is jam packed with features, interviews and much, much more!
With tomorrow being our final home game, we take a look back at the season that was as well as pay tribute to the fans.
This will be on sale in STFC Store and outside the ground prior to the game on Saturday.
Fans can also digitally download our Official Matchday Programme for just £2 later on, by clicking HERE.
- At the County Ground on Saturday, there will be NO parking available on the day. Only pre-booked parking is available which includes Blue Badge.
- If you have booked parking, please be aware that it is likely that you won’t have your same spot as previous years due to changes in the car park layout.
- Please be considerate to car parking officials as this is something they can’t control.
- There is matchday parking available at St. Joseph’s college as normal.
- Any queries from Saturday, please contact the Football Club later in the week with your concerns.
We look forward to seeing you on Saturday!
There will be a number of customer care stewards and some friendly faces around the ground to help and assist supporters.