Swindon Town Football Club would like to make fans aware of some important information ahead of our game against Scunthorpe United on Saturday.
Ben Garner's team will be looking to bounce back and return to winning ways when they take on The Iron at SN1 tomorrow - 3pm Kick-Off.
Here's some important information we would like to make fans aware of ahead of their visit..
All turnstiles will be open from 1:30pm on Saturday, as will the Media Gate at the end of the Arkell's John Trollope Stand for the press
- Tickets can be purchased right now online and in STFC Store.
- Tickets are available to purchase online right now, and up until kick-off tomorrow, by clicking HERE.
- Fans will also be able to buy tickets in STFC Store up until kick-off tomorrow too.
- Fans will be able to collect their tickets from the ticket windows on Saturday.
Store Opening Times:
- Tuesday – 10am-4pm
- Thursday – 10am-4pm
- Friday – 10am – 4pm
- Saturdays (Home Match Day Only) – 9am-3pm
At half-time of Saturday's game, the STFC Community Foundation will have members of their Elite 10's take to the pitch in order to strut their stuff, so please be sure to show them your full support!
The Legends Lounge will be open from 12pm for home fans ONLY with a match ticket, and will open until 7:30pm after the game.
Manchester United V Southampton will be showing in the Legends Lounge from 12:30pm, while Norwich V Manchester City will be shown after the game (5:30pm KO) with the Legends Lounge shutting at 7:30pm.
Plus, the Legends Lounge will be running a special offer once the Norwich V Manchester City game has kicked-off, with fans getting a second pint at half-price once you have bought one (Draft Only)
For Scunthorpe United fans, Bar 71, our Away Fans Bar, will be open from 12pm for those making the long trip on Saturday.
Our full 64-page Official Matchday Magazine is back on Saturday, and it is jam packed with features, interviews and much, much more!
Joe Tomlinson is the feature interview after scoring on his debut last weekend, and fans will be able to purchase a hard copy from STFC Store later on and outside the ground prior to kick-off on Saturday.
Fans can also digitally download our Official Matchday Programme for just £2 later on, by clicking HERE.
- At the County Ground on Saturday, there will be NO parking available on the day. Only pre-booked parking is available which includes Blue Badge.
- If you have booked parking, please be aware that it is likely that you won’t have your same spot as previous years due to changes in the car park layout.
- Please be considerate to car parking officials as this is something they can’t control.
- There is matchday parking available at St. Joseph’s college as normal.
- Any queries from Saturday, please contact the Football Club later in the week with your concerns.
We look forward to seeing you on Saturday!
There will be a number of customer care stewards and some friendly faces around the ground to help and assist supporters.