With our EFL Sky Bet League Two fixture against Bristol Rovers set to surpass the 10,000 threshold, supporters are legally required to fully comply with the Government's Plan B Protocols in order to gain entry to the match.
For the avoidance of doubt this is a mandatory requirement and must be fully adhered to in order to gain access to The County Ground for Saturday's game.
No refunds will be given to those who are refused entry on the night due to non-compliance, nor does the club accept any responsibility for late entry after kick-off.
Please note that kick-off this Saturday will be at the earlier time of 1pm, with turnstiles opening from 11am.
Therefore, we urge all supporters to please arrive early on Saturday and have your COVID Pass ready for checks, also please also ensure you are wearing a face covering.
It is a requirement that face coverings are worn at all times by fans over the age of 11, except when eating or drinking or when sitting in your seat.
Also, please do not bring any bags in order to reduce waiting time whilst they are searched prior to entering the stadium, there also will be no parking on site on Saturday.
We would like to remind fans that anyone of 18 years or above will NOT be permitted entry to the game, unless they provide proof of one of the following:
A Proof of vaccination
- Show a Covid Pass on the NHS App to show they have received both doses of vaccine vaccinated at least 14 days before the match. For ease of access the Covid Pass should be downloaded into your mobile phones wallet.
- Supporters without a smartphone can request a Covid Pass letter from the NHS. Click here for more details.
(We recommend that you also bring a paper copies of the Covid Pass and NHS emails or texts with you in case of phone or network failure.)
b. Lateral Flow Tests
- The results of lateral flow tests taken no earlier than 48hours before kick off should be registered on the NHS App. Click here for more information on how to record the result of your lateral flow test.
- The NHS will send either an email or text indicating the results of the test which should be shown at the point of entry to the stadium.
- The physical test itself will not be acceptable as proof.
c. Medical exemptions
- Provide evidence of an official medical exemption on the NHS Pass.
We would like to remind fans that turnstiles will be open from 11am on Saturday in order to allow extra time for checks.