Swindon Town Football Club would like to make fans aware of some important information ahead of our EFL Sky Bet League Two clash against Bristol Rovers this weekend.
Ben Garner's team take on The Gas in a Local Derby clash at SN1 on Saturday, with the game kicking off at the earlier time of 1pm.
We would like to make fans aware of the following ahead of the weekend...
We would once again like to stress to fans that Saturday's game is a 1pm Kick-Off.
As a result, turnstiles will be open from 11am.
With a crowd of over 10,000 expected at The County Ground on Saturday, COVID-19 Protocols will be in place and they will be mandatory.
Those who fail to comply with the checks on Saturday will not be permitted entry to the ground, and no refunds will be given to those who are refused entry.
We urge all fans to arrive in plenty of time on Saturday with turnstiles opening from 11am, and please don't bring bags as they will need to be checked and this adds to the waiting time.
Face coverings are required at all times by fans over the age of 11, except when eating or drinking or when sitting in your seat.
You will need either proof of vaccination, a negative Lateral Flow Test or proof of medical exemption in order to gain access to the stadium.
For away fans, there will be NO testing facility at the stadium, so testing must be done in advance of your visit unless you have proof of vaccination.
To see what is required on Saturday, please CLICK HERE.
Shrivenham Road will be closed from 10:00am to 3:30pm for crowd safety.
- NO tickets will be available on the day on Saturday.
- Tickets are available to purchase online right now by clicking HERE.
Store Opening Times:
- Tuesday – 10am-4pm
- Thursday – 10am-4pm
- Friday – 10am – 4pm
- Saturdays (Home Match Day Only) – 9am-3pm
At half-time of Saturday's game, the Croft Walking Football Team of the Regional Walking Football League will be playing on the hallowed County Ground turf against a Bristol Rovers U60s team, in conjunction with STFC Community Foundation.
School children who took part in the Premier League Kicks Campaign will also be doing a lap of honour around the pitch at half-time, so please give them a fitting reception.
The Legends Lounge will be open from 10:30am for home fans ONLY with a match ticket, but will be closed after the game.
For Bristol Rovers fans, Bar 71, our Away Fans Bar, will be open from 10:30am for those making the short trip from Bristol on Saturday.
Also, these are the two pubs for AWAY FANS ONLY:
- The Great Western Hotel on Station Road (opposite Train Station), opening at 08:00am with food, alcohol being served from 10:00am.
- Cheekies on Fleet Street, opening from 10:00am
Please note, both The Savoy and the Sir Daniel's Arms will NOT be allowing away fans this Saturday.
Our full 64-page Official Matchday Magazine is back on Saturday, and it is jam packed with features, interviews and much, much more!
With Rob Hunt as our Feature Interview, 'town' can be bought outside the ground and in the club shop prior to kick-off on Saturday for £3.
Fans can also digitally download our Official Matchday Programme for just £2 later on, by clicking HERE.
- At the County Ground on Saturday, there will be NO parking available on the day. Only pre-booked parking is available which includes Blue Badge.
- If you have booked parking, please be aware that it is likely that you won’t have your same spot as previous years due to changes in the car park layout.
- Please be considerate to car parking officials as this is something they can’t control.
- There is matchday parking available at St. Joseph’s college as normal.
- Any queries from Saturday, please contact the Football Club later in the week with your concerns.
We look forward to seeing you on Saturday!
There will be a number of customer care stewards and some friendly faces around the ground to help and assist supporters.