Swindon Town FC are looking to recruit a Graduate Marketing Executive to join the staff at SN1 on a full-time basis
Job Title: Marketing Executive
Contract type: Full Time - flexible approach to working hours will be required as this role requires working on home match days and some evenings
Salary: Dependant on skills and relevant experience
Location: Swindon County Ground
Closing date: Monday 31st January 2022
This is an opportunity to join Swindon Town Football Club in an exciting new chapter and help drive the club forward. The role would be running marketing campaigns across different departments at the club.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Execute marketing strategies to grow Swindon Town Football Club brand and product presence and relevancy in market
- Assist with end-to-end campaign development and reporting
- Collaborate closely with cross functional teams to deliver our marketing strategy.
- Utilise in-depth marketing research, customer insights and market segment developments.
- An interest in brand marketing, culture and entertainment
- A hands-on, humble attitude, and a willingness to learn - no job is too big or small
- Thorough knowledge of Social Media platforms, including TikTok, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Data and Insights driven
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to perform to a brief
- Excellent written and presentation skills
- Creative skills and problem solving welcomed
- Any other duties requested by your line manager
- You must be a marketing graduate
- High levels of professionalism and integrity
- An excellent team player, work in the spirit of a ‘team’
- Self-motivated and energetic with strong communicating skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Have a flexible approach to work and the ability to work weekends and evenings
- Sound IT/Computer skills
- Interest and background in the football/sports/leisure industry would be advantageous
- Experience with Sports Alliance is preferable
How to apply:
Please send a covering letter, no longer than one page outlining how your experiences qualify you for this job. Also, attach a CV no longer than two pages and please send to the following email email@example.com with the subject Gradate Marketing Executive vacancy.
Swindon Town FC is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, religion or belief(s), gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age or with regard to pregnancy or maternity.
Swindon Town is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to endorse this commitment. This post requires Enhanced Criminal Records Checks and may include checks against the Barred Lists, as such it is exempt from Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974). Therefore, all convictions including spent convictions that have not been subject to filtering by the DBS should be declared. Relevant information and / or documents will be distributed as part of the recruitment process.