With the new campaign almost upon us and season ticket sales closing in on 5,000, our owner, Clem Morfuni, is offering one lucky fan two tickets to Sydney to enjoy ten days down under with accommodation if we hit the 6,000 mark.
The ‘Your Ticket to Oz’ competition also includes lunch and a tour with the great man to see the sights, and all you need to do is purchase a season ticket to be in with a chance of winning.
Many of you have already made a huge commitment to the club by snapping up yours, and we cannot wait to welcome you back through the turnstiles when the new 2022/23 season gets underway.
Season tickets not only guarantee your seat at The County Ground for every match, but also give you priority for away tickets too, as well as those with limited availability.
They also provide great value with a 30% saving on every game and up to 50% for those under the age of 21.
Our owner Clem Morfuni has helped transform our football club since his arrival, and you could be flying out to Oz to meet the man himself as part of this great prize package.
So, if you are yet to purchase your season ticket, you can do so at the STFC Store via card and cash, over the phone with card or online with our financing option. Renewals can also be made via bank transfer.
Of course, if you’re an existing ticket holder, you’ll be automatically entered into the competition too.
Every penny we take from season ticket sales is reinvested into the club and has been since day one of Clem’s stewardship, so please come and back the team for the 2022/23 season, and you could be jetting off to the other side of the world to Clem’s home town next year.
So go on, join the family!
Terms and conditions…
- To be eligible, we need to hit 6,000 season ticket sales, and the winner needs to have purchased one for the 2022/23 campaign.
- Entrants must be over the age of 18, be a UK resident and have an up to date UK passport and valid visa to enter Australia.
- The flights will be economy via Qantas and will be paid for personally by Clem, along with accommodation. Flights or accommodation are not transferable in anyway, nor is any cash equivalent available or due.
- Flights and accommodation must be taken between March and May 2023.
- All other costs and spending monies the lucky winner will need to fund themselves.
- If events outside of STFCs reasonable control make this promotion or prize impossible then the football club may in its discretion, vary or amend the promotion accordingly.
- STFC’s decision on any aspect of this promotion and prize is final and binding.
- The prize draw will be made at the end of September/early October 2022.
- This promotion and prize, along with it’s terms, are governed by English law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.