The minutes from our February Advisory Board meeting are now available to read in full.
Several key points were discussed in the latest instalment, which included the following:
• The County Ground purchase has now reached the exchange stage with the deposit funded by the Nigel Eady Trust Fund. Completion is set for the end of March;
• STFC season ticket pricing for the 2023/24 season was discussed with the OSC and TrustSTFC to provide feedback to STFC with the club aiming to ensure it continues on a financially sustainable footing amidst the background of rising costs;
• Work to integrate STWFC and plans for the 2023/24 season continue to progress well and are on track;
• The football club, Foundation, Trust and OSC will work together with Michael Doughty, our Chief Sustainability Officer, to prepare plans for a strong environmental agenda going forward with sustainability a key agenda for STFC;
• Financial strength of the club continues to improve with historic debts now down to £920,000;
• STFC Business Group are looking to support STFC and support STFC community interests. New members are welcome;
• STFC Community Foundation continues its work to support the local community with plans to improve stands at Foundation Park and the new covered facility is progressing well, which is set to open in early April.
These were just some of the many topics discussed in the meeting. To read the minutes in full, click here.
You can view minutes from previous meetings by visiting the Advisory Board section of our website here.
To summarise, the sole purpose of our Advisory Board is to meet monthly to review and assess the performance and strategic direction of the football club, while ensuring there is open, transparent and regular engagement on key matters impacting all aspects of the club.
It also builds on the memorandum of understanding that was signed between Swindon Town and TrustSTFC, and it continues the commitment from the club to maintain open and honest engagement with its fanbase.
The STFC Advisory Board meets every month and there is an opportunity for fans to raise questions via TrustSTFC and the Supporters Club.
The meetings present an ideal opportunity for supporters to share feedback, ideas and suggestions to the club’s management team, so we encourage everyone to get in touch with either of the supporter groups.
If you have questions relating to business matters and those off the field, please contact email@example.com, and please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for fan engagement matters.